Hair care is an overall term for parts of hygiene and cosmetology involving the hair on the human head. Care of the hair and the scalp skins are sometimes considered separate, but are often intertwined because hair grows from underneath the skin.
The living part of hair is the hair follicle which contains the hair root, the sebaceous gland the vessel for delivering nutrients (via the blood), and other parts. Hair itself is very living; however, much can be done to manage hair and ensure that the outer surface of hair, the cuticle, will remain intact and continue to protect the inner parts of the hair cell Curly hair is every girl’s worst enemy! It seems like no matter what curly hair care products she uses, those curls are out of control! Curly hair whether it be short curly hair or long, can either be a blessing, or a curse, depending on how it is treated!
Healthy hair begins with effective shampoos, conditioners, vitamins & treatments. Hair care products deep clean and infuse moisture, vitamins & proteins for growth, shine, & health. Reduce thinning; prevent dry and oily hair, repair damage from breakage, frizzing, coloring, sun, chemicals, stress, and overheating. Address slow growth and hair loss with hair vitamins, follicle stimulators, proteins, and botanicals.
Hair Care Top Tips:
1) Firstly, if you pick out a shampoo for oily hair when your hair is actually dry, it will only damage your hair. Understanding the kind of hair you have is important; the proof lies in that nearly all shampoo brands produce different products for different kinds of hair. Your hair can be oily, dry or balanced. Find out what your hair type is so you can nourish it better.
2) Brush your hair regularly before going to bed each night.
3) Take a calcium supplement or drink two glasses of milk a day.
4) Add iron and minerals in the natural form in your diet.
5) Don’t leave the blow dryer in one spot for more than a few seconds, keep it moving and at a good distance away from your hair.
6) When swimming where a cap to protect your hair from chlorinated water, if you choose not to wear a cap make sure you shampoo and condition your hair right after you are done swimming.
7) Get a trim every 6 to 8 weeks as part of your regular hair care routine. Even if you are growing your hair longer, it is still vital to make a routine trim a major part of your hair care routine. Snipping ends before they split will keep your hair looking healthy and save you hair care headaches in the end. (8)Kitchen beauticians and friends do not cost as much as putting your hair care needs in the hands of a qualified professional, but they often cause blunders that end up costing you more money than if you went to the salon in the first place.
9) Always hold hair dryer away from your hair. Direct air from the hair dryer down hair shaft and not directly into the roots and keep it moving.
10) Wash your hair with a mild shampoo. Use very little but enough to cover hair completely with lather. Use a conditioner to keep hair manageable.
Do you have Hair Loss Problems, read our Hair Loss Help